72nd British Academy Film Awards – Yalitza Aparicio
Yalitza Aparicio supporting her movie Roma which was nominated for Best Film and Best Film Not in the English Language.
Styled by Dayaruci for Moroccanoil
GET THE LOOK:
1. To prep long hair for this look, and to defend against the wet weather, wash hair using Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner. Towel dry, and apply 1-2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment (Moroccanoil Treatment Light for fine hair) to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Distribute a golf-ball sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to the midsection and ends; providing texture and hold for the waves without weighing hair down.
3. Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost to the roots for lift and hold, and blow-dry using the Moroccanoil 45mm Ceramic Round Brush.
4. Tong the hair using a large-barrel curling iron, sectioning the hair and spritzing with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium before curling and pinning in place for 20 seconds to allow it to cool.
5. Remove pins and brush out the hair using Moroccanoil Ceramic Paddle Brush.
6. Take a horizontal section of hair above each ear and pull back to secure in place at the back of the head with your chosen hair slide.
7. Finish the look with a generous veil of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine to enhance the healthy appearance of the hair.
FREE Hi-Res Photo & Product Imagery: https://bit.ly/moroccanoil_72baa2019
Keywords:moroccanoil; british acadamy awards; styling; trend; hair; celebrity